OneSource EHS is currently seeking Security Officers to join our team in Douglas, WY. This position will be responsible for the protection, safe guarding and security of assets, personnel, customers and visitors at the assigned project site. This Security Officer will report directly to the on-site security supervisor and will follow site specific post orders in addition to job responsibilities as directed by client contact in order to maintain positive client relations.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
1. Protect the interests of our client within the limits of the facility in order to protect the lives and property of employees and visitors.
2. Exhibit and maintain required uniform attire at all times.
3. Notify proper authorities in all cases of emergencies as outlined in post orders or site security plan.
4. Patrol premises as outlined in post orders and/or site security plan.
5. Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people onto the property.
6. Secure all exits, doors, gates and windows as outlined in post orders and/or site security plan.
7. Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
8. Report all violations of company policies, local and federal laws as outlined in post orders and/or site security plan.
9. Must remain on post until properly relieved of duty.
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety.
2. Excellent surveillance and observation skills.
3. Must have good written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
4. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure prompt completion of tasks and assignments.
5. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Relies on minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines and timetables to perform the functions of the job.
6. Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems.
7. There may be additional responsibilities as specifically required by the client and assigned post.
8. Ability to deal tactfully with the public.
1. High School diploma is required.
2. Must be 21 years of age.
3. Clean criminal background.
4. Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense.