The Recruiter is responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans, extending offers and onboarding for positions at all levels and areas of the business.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills.
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job postings; execute all required job postings in a timely manner.
- Develop recruitment initiatives, budgets and organizational marketing materials to attract applicants.
- Complete and distribute high quality weekly and monthly staffing reports.
- Develop, maintain and present HR recruiting metrics.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiate and maintain contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings throughout recruitment and hiring process.
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conducts phone interviews/screenings as needed, refer candidates to hiring managers, and participate in applicant interviews as needed.
- Provide guidance, coaching training, and reference information/materials to hiring managers in preparation for applicant interviews.
- Coordinate participation in various job fairs.
- Develop/maintain contacts and act as a liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives.
- Research, identify, and recommend best practices for full cycle recruitment function, including alternative staffing strategies.
- Arrange travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants, and perform reference checks and employment verification as needed.
- Additional duties include execution and coordination of the onboarding and orientation process with new employees, creating periodic compliance and reconciliation reporting.
- Must have good written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure prompt completion of tasks and assignments.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Relies on minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines and timetables to perform the functions of the job.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Internet, and other database programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years prior recruiting experience
- Professional Recruiting Certification.
- Ability to juggle multiple project tasks with independence and accuracy.
- Prior experience utilizing CATS applicant tracking system for recruiting.