The Accounts Receivable (A/R) Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for Accounts Receivable department as well as administrative support for our client. Primary duties will include copying, filing, scheduling, and answering the phone as well as performing duties such as invoicing, recordkeeping, coordinating meetings, obtaining supplies, working on special projects, and assembling highly confidential and sensitive information. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload and recommend changes in office practices or procedures.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collect and Confirm Work Tickets, JSA’s, Pre-Job Plans, 3rd Party Invoices, and Hotel receipts.
- Generate customer prices sheets.
- Create mock invoices as needed.
- Review Un-Invoiced Billable Transactions on a daily basis.
- Submit invoices to clients through various portals, mail, email, etc.
- Assist with payroll activities.
- Maintain A/R Collection List.
- Provide professional administrative support including, but not limited to: copying, filing, answering the telephone, directing calls, and sending/responding to emails.
- Sort and distribute mail, files, documents, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly reports and other projects as needed.
- Collect and compile employee timesheets, weekly reports and update internal project software.
- Must have good written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure prompt completion of tasks and assignments.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Relies on minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines and timetables to perform the functions of the job.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Internet, and other database programs.
- High School Diploma.
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States.
- 3+ Years administrative experience in a corporate setting.
- Prior experience in A/R.
- Ability to juggle multiple project tasks with independence and accuracy.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamic AX.