is a comprehensive, solutions-based company providing Environmental, Health, Safety and Engineering resources to serve our client’s needs. OneSource EHS is currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time position as a Process Safety Management (PSM) Specialist to add to our team of highly skilled individuals.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participate in PSM and RMP audits and assist in the development of corrective action plans based on the results of the audits.
- Provide expertise to clients to support their efforts to comply with all 14 elements of PSM.
- Assist with development and implementation of OSHA PSM related programs for clients at PSM covered facilities.
- Participate in PHA's and PHA re-validations that include LOPA, HAZOP, and What-if Checklist.
- Develop or revise procedures to meet OSHA and RAGAGEP standards.
- Assist in the development and implementation or revision of Mechanical Integrity procedures and training programs.
- Participate in incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure.
- Must have strong written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret policies, programs, and regulations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure prompt completion of tasks and assignments.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Relies on minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines and timetables to perform the functions of the job.
- Competent with Microsoft Office products and other applicable database programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical field from an accredited university or five (5) plus year’s equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two (2) plus years’ experience in the chemical or oil and gas industry, and knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 Process Safety Management or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience in writing, developing, and implementing safety programs, policies, and procedures, the ability to read Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), and a complete understanding of PSM.
- Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer.
- Leading and managing small projects.
- Experience participating and/or scribing PHA’s and PHA re-validations including LOPA’s, HAZOP’s, and What-If Checklist.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- TWIC card.