OneSource EHS Process Safety Management Consultant will provide Project Management, On-site Support, and Development of a process management program in a chemical facility. Must Have Complete understanding and demonstrate knowledge in PSM (all 14 elements) RMP, LOPA, PHA’s etc. This is excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging safety and risk projects. We will offer Competitive Pay, Performance Bonuses, Benefit Package, and Vacation etc.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage, Develop and Implement OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM), programs.
- Conduct PSM, Mechanical Integrity compliance audits and develop closure action plans from findings.
- Lead all PHA's, PHA audits, Prepare and issue PHA report and Timely closure of PHA findings and Participate in validation and prioritization of PHA findings.
- Critical equipment inspection program Coordinate "closure" of findings through risk profiling, development of projects, P&ID updates are completed, Management of Change and work orders etc.
- Assure process chemistry has been reviewed and questions answered.
- Assure Operating Procedures, Safe Work Procedures and Training Programs are in compliance with all organizations.
- Oversee incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure. Works closely with leaders to measure and communicate HSE performance.
- Writing and implementing policy and procedures for injury management, occupational health, emergency response, health and safety advice and activities.
- Act as resource for Engineering and Operations employees in safety questions, policy and procedures.
- Ensure all incidents/accidents investigations are completed immediately according to company policy. Oversee root cause analysis and insure a corrective action is created and implemented.
- Must have good written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret policies, programs and regulations.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prompt completion of tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Relies on minimal instructions and pre-established guidelines and timetables to perform the functions of the job.
- Competent with Microsoft Office products, Internet and other database programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and safety or BS in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 10+ years as a Safety Professional or Process Engineer in a chemical plant, refinery etc.
- Must have experience in writing, developing, and implementing safety programs, policies, procedures and a complete understanding of process safety management.
- Complete Understanding of DOT, EPA, ANSI, and NIOSH.
- Complete Understanding / Code of Federal Regulations focusing on the following areas:
- Confined Space
- Lock Out Tag Out
- Respiratory Protection
- Working at Heights (fall protection)
- Hazard Communications
- Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Material Handling
- Signs / Barricades
- Hand and Power Tools
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or a Professional Engineer (PE) in Chemical or Mechanical
- TWIC, ARSC Basic Safety, Driver’s License